Notation Based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions
- Takeda Bassoon Co., Ltd.
- Operating Officer
- Yuhiko Takeda
- 2-1-10-101 Kamitakada, Nakano-ku, 1640002 Tokyo, Japan
- Tel & Fax
- Order Methods
- By phone, facsimile, or e-mail
- Prices indicated include 8% consumption tax
- Payment Methods
- Lump-sum cash payment by postal transfer or bank remittance
- Delivery Time
- Please contact us for inquiries
- Guarantee Period
- 1 year
1. Management of Personal Information
At our Company, we will maintain personal information of our customers in an accurate and updated condition, and in order to prevent illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification, or divulgence of such personal information, we will take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, organizing the management system, and thoroughly educating our employees etc., and will implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
At our Company, personal information received from our customers will never be used for purposes other than for the purpose of delivering our products, responding to inquiries, and sending notices regarding our Company’s events and products.
3. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
At our Company, we will appropriately manage personal information received from our customers, and will not disclose personal information to third parties, except for any of the following instances.
- When the customer has given consent to do so.
- When such personal information is being disclosed to a third party business operator to which our Company has outsources certain services, which are necessary to provide the customer with the desired service.
- When it is necessary to disclose such personal information based on laws and regulations.
4. Referrals, Revisions, and Deletion of Personal Information
When our Company receives a request for referral, revision, or deletion etc. of personal information from a customer, we will respond appropriately after conducting identity verification of such person.
5. Improvement and Maintenance of Personal Information Protection Management
Contact for Inquiries:
For inquiries regarding our company’s handling of personal information, please contact us at the following e-mail address.